Industry Leaders | Current Topics | Great Presenters
Philadelphia Securities Association
Our Informational Luncheon Meetings are held at the historic and prestigious Union League of Philadelphia, 140 South Broad Street, in the heart of Philadelphia’s business, financial and hotel district. We also meet at The Racquet Club of Philadelphia, 215 South 16th Street, a private social and athletic club also located in the heart of Center City Philadelphia, offering dining and lodging facilities and a variety of social activities.
PSA Programs schedules generally include a reception from 11:30 am to noon, during which time members may meet management on an informal basis. This is followed by a luncheon from noon to 12:30 pm, and the presentation from 12:10 to 12:45 pm and Q & A through 1:00 pm at which time the meeting is scheduled to end.
Apply for Membership
PSA Programs are highly educational and free to members!
The PSA Appreciates Our Past Presenters
The PSA is proud to host informative presentations with excellent Q&A discussion! We select guests who provide fresh and enlightening topics that are current and relevant to all members.
- Recruitercom Group, March 10, Thursday, March 10th, 11:30 am to 1:30pm.
- Endeavour Silver, Thursday, April 21, 6:00 pm.
- NEPH, Tuessday, April 26, 11:30 am. Luncheon presentation at noon.
- ReShape Lifesciences, May 2nd, 11:30 am. Luncheon presentation at noon.
- Eldorado Gold, Thursday, May 5, 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm.
- Soligenix, Thursday, May 19, 11:30 am. Luncheon presentation at noon.
- NextCure, Wednesday, May 25, 11:30 am. Luncheon presentation at noon.
- Citius Pharmaceuticals, Wednesday, June 15th, 11:30 am. Luncheon presentation at noon.
- Virios Therapeutics, Wednesday, June 29, 11:30 am. Luncheon presentation at noon.
Please reach out to us if you have a program recommendation that would benefit our members.
- Agnico Eagle Mines Limited
- American Gas Association
- American Water Works Company, Inc.
- Amerigas Partners
- Arianne Phosphate
- Artesian Water
- BBX Capital
- Barkerville Gold Mines
- Battery Resourcers
- Campbell Soup
- Can-Fite BioPharma, Ltd.
- Chesapeake Utilities Corporation
- Citius Pharmaceuticals
- CytoDyn, Inc.
- Endeavour Silver Corp.
- Fiore Gold
- First Cobalt
- Fortress Biotech
- Global UAV Technologies, Ltd.
- Great Panther Mining
- GT Biopharma
- HOTH Therapeutics
- Integra Resources
- Kirkland Lake Gold
- Lateral Investment
- Lotus Resources
- Monmouth Real Estate
- Neubase Therapeutics
- Paringa Resources
- PetCure Oncology
- Piedmont Lithium
- O3 Mining
- Osisko Metals
- RPM Int’l.
- Safety, Income & Growth, Inc.
- Seabridge Gold
- Silver Tiger Metals
- Silver Viper Minerals
- Trillium Gold Mines
- UGI Corporation
- UMH Properties
- Uranium Energy Corp (UAC) and Goldmining, Inc. (GLDLF)
- Vista Gold
- Xspand Products Lab, Inc.
- Yield10 Bioscience, Inc.
- Zhongchao Inc.
Events and Presenters Gallery
Doc Miller: An Appreciation
Richard Muhlberg| Program Committee Chair